Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some People I'll Miss

There are too many people I will miss in my circle of friends and loved ones to name in one blog but suffice it to say, two people I'll miss the most are my nieces, Brittney and Maegan. They have no idea how much I love them.

Joe and I took the girls to lunch at Humble City Cafe and then to a movie on Sunday. We noshed down some tasty homestyle cooking before swinging through Big Lots to buy bags of candy. Finally, we settled in with our very chic 3D glasses to watch Coraline. Honestly, we picked the movie because there were no more showings of our first choice, Confessions of a Shopaholic. Nevertheless, the movie was pretty good, albeit a little weird.

I hope the have the chance to hang with them again before Joe and I move. He's very fond of them and they seem to think he's pretty cool, albeit a little weird. LOL He's comfortable with that.

Big sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment